Red Mesa offers the following types of counseling: Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse Evaluations, Mental Health Therapy, Mental Health Therapy Evaluations, Couples Counseling, Family Counseling and Domestic Violence Victim Treatment
To enroll in Red Mesa Counseling Services
- Walk-In to the UICSL Tuesday through Friday 8:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:00pm to 4:30pm
- Sign in at the front reception desk
- Register with the Patient Registrar and advise him that you are here to enroll in Red Mesa Counseling Services
- A Red Mesa staff person will meet with you to discuss your needs and discuss Red Mesa treatment and program options.
If you are referred by DCFS, Court, Probation or another organization please bring your documents
- Your follow up appointment will be scheduled. This appointment is often a Mental Health or Substance Abuse Evaluation.
Can I get other types of counseling not listed above?
Currently Red Mesa does not offer DUI-Prime for Life classes, Custody Evaluations, DCFS Home Studies, Youth Substance Abuse Groups, Anger Management classes, Child Therapy for ages 5 and under or Domestic Violence Offender Treatment.
A.A. every Monday 5:00-6:00 PM
Well-Briety (men) every Tuesday 5:00-6:00 PM
Well-Briety (women) every Wednesday 2:00-3:00 PM